1. A few words about https://www.modernacorp.com
The domain https://www.modernacorp.com is the website of Moderna Marine Management Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Company, we, us”). The personal data you provide us during your visit to our website is processed by the Company, which acts as a Processor towards your Personal Data.
2. What is personal data?
The term "personal data", as used in this Policy, refers to natural person's (either individuals or professionals) data such as full name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. that can be used to identify the identity of the website’s visitor, hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data" or "Data".
3. What is the Processing of Personal Data?
Processing of personal data is the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adjustment or alteration, recovery, search for data, use, disclosure by the transfer of Data, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, limitation, erasure or destruction to natural person’s personal data.
4. What kind of Personal Data do we collect?
We may process personal data via our “contact form” (e.g. name, e-mail, phone, free text) and via our “careers” form (e.g. name, e-mail, phone, CV), based on the legitimate basis of your consent.
We do not collect any other data of yours via our website except for the data which we can collect through the cookies you have permitted to be used, according to our Cookies Policy.
5. For what purposes do we process your Data?
We collect your Data solely for the purposes of a) communicating with you with the contact details you provide us via our “contact” form, b) communicating with you regarding a job opening in our Company via our “careers” form and c) complying with the obligations imposed from current legislation.
6. Who are the recipients of your Data?
The recipients of your Data are the strictly necessary personnel of the Company, which is committed to confidentiality, and the cooperating with us companies which process your Data as Data Processors on our behalf and based on our instructions. Such company is our website services provider. Moreover, it is possible to share with or send to the competent public authority your Data should it be a legal obligation for our Company.
7. How do we ensure that our Data Processors respect your Data?
Our Data Processors have agreed with the Company and are contractually bound:
- to maintain confidentiality,
- not to transfer Data to third parties without our written permission,
- to undertake organizational and technical data security measures,
- to comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data, in particular with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
8. Do we transfer your data abroad?
We do not transfer your data outside Greece. Your Personal Data are stored and processed only within Greece.
9. When do we erase your Data?
Your personal data are retained by us only for as long as it is required according to the terms of our contractual relationship and the applicable law.
10. Are your data safe and secure?
We commit to safeguard your Personal Data. We have taken all the appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect your data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing.
11. What are your rights?
Regarding your Personal Data, you can:
- obtain information from us if we process your personal data and obtain a copy thereof,
- correct the personal data you have provided us,
- restrict the processing (a) when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data and until we verify it, (b) when you oppose to the deletion of personal data but you do not wish to delete it, (c) when your personal data are not necessary for the purposes of the processing, but they are necessary for the foundation, exercise, support of legal claims, and (d) when you object to the processing and until it is verified that there are legitimate reasons that concern us and prevail over your legitimate interests due to which you are opposed to the aforesaid processing.
- request the transfer of your personal data to another Controller,
- oppose to the processing of your personal data at any time when this is necessary for the purposes of your legitimate interests,
- delete your personal data (to be noted if deletion is impossible to meet regulatory obligations, let us know accordingly)
- revoke the consent you have given us at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent, before you recall it.
You can exercise your rights by applying to the following address: email@example.com
You have the right to lodge a complaint before the Personal Data Protection Authority for issues concerning the processing of your personal data. In order to obtain more information on how to file a complaint, you can visit Greek DPA website (www.dpa.gr / My Rights / Submit a Complaint) where detailed information is available.
We will reply to your requests for free without delay, and in any case within (1) one month after we receive your request. However, if your request is complex or you submit a large number of requests, we will notify you within one month in case we need to take another two (2) months extension, within which we will respond back to you.
If your requests are obviously unfounded or excessive particularly because of their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs for providing data or performing the requested action, or refuse to respond to the request justifying the answer to you.
12. A few more information
We do not make automated individual decision-making including profiling.
Our website is not intended for minors under 16 years of age.
If you want to contact us for matters related to the processing of your Data and the exercise of your rights you can contact the Company’s Data Protection Officer via e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org